- The YMCA staff will take care of your child while you work out in the facility. Eligible children are ages 8 months to 7 years. This service is Free to YMCA Members. The schedule is available at the Member Service Desk or click here.
Discounted Class Fees
As a member you will receive a discounted rate for most classes and programs.
Coffee and Chat
Members gather weekday mornings in the lobby of the YMCA for complimentary coffee and cookies.
Special Member Events
Special Member Events are held throughout the year to show our appreciation of our members.
You will receive your own personal membership card. Please scan your card each time you visit the Y.
Friendly, Trained and Certified Staff
From Lifeguards to Fitness Instructors to Child Care workers, the Y Staff members are trained in and/or certified in their program areas. All staff are certified in CPR and First Aid.
Complimentary sweat towels are available on the Member Service Desk counter. Shower Towels are available for 25 cents.
YMCA of Franklin/Grove City Agreement
For your convenience, there is a reciprocating membership agreement with the Franklin/Grove City YMCA. For a small service fee, you may use the Franklin/Grove City Y facility by asking for a membership verification paper at the Oil City Membership Desk that you will take to Franklin and/or Grove City where they will issue a special Franklin/Grove City Y Membership Card. As long as your Oil City YMCA membership remains current, you are eligible to use the Franklin/Grove City Y Facilities including the pool, gym, fitness center and locker rooms. The reciprocating membership does not include programs, classes or discounts on programs or classes.
The service fee will be assessed at the Franklin/Grove City Y and is:
$5 month family memberships/$10 senior family memberships/$4 adult memberships/$7 senior memberships.
These fees represent the price difference between the Franklin Y and Oil City Y memberships.
Nationwide Membership Program
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, at no extra charge.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your active YMCA membership card at any participating YMCA location and enjoy free access.
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for Scenic Rivers YMCA full facility members.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- If you visit another YMCA while you are traveling, show your Oil City YMCA Membership Card and it will be honored at YMCAs that participate in the Nationwide Program. We will honor any current membership from another YMCA in the United States. Access includes use of the facility but does not include programs or other services.
- Visit www.ymca.net to find a YMCA location near your destination.