Christmas is a time of giving, of sharing and showing love to others. We are tremendously grateful for your support of your local Oil City YMCA. Your gift this season supports those in our community who need a little help to learn, grow and thrive. Our Giving Tree supports local youth who would not otherwise have the opportunity to participate. You are giving hope and health to children right here in Venango County.
Contributions are available in any amount!
- $25 combined with gifts of others, allows the Y to continue to not turn anyone away for their inability pay
- $45 provides one child with a season of youth sports or swim lessons
- $50 provides one child with a month of gymnastics
- $145 provides one child with a week of YMCA Child Care
- $168 provides one child with a YMCA Youth Membership
- $120 provides one child with a week of YMCA Summer Day Camp at Camp Coffman
- $150 provides one child with a season of YMCA Competitive Swimming
- $720 allows six children to attend one week of YMCA Summer Day Camp at Camp Coffman
If you can help with a donation, please call the YMCA at 814-677-3000 or send your contribution to YMCA Annual Campaign, 7 Petroleum Street Oil City, PA 16301. You can also make a one time or monthly gift by credit card by clicking the button below.
Thank you for your support.
TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH MORE.
Sign up for Our Newsletter & Promotions