A YMCA membership is more than a place to work out. As a member you will have full use of our facility, plus the following benefits:
For your convenience, there is a reciprocating membership agreement with the Franklin/Grove City YMCA. For a small service fee, you may use the Franklin/Grove City Y facility by asking for a membership verification paper at the Oil City Membership Desk that you will take to Franklin and/or Grove City where they will issue a special Franklin/Grove City Y Membership Card. As long as your Oil City YMCA membership remains current, you are eligible to use the Franklin/Grove City Y Facilities including the pool, gym, fitness center and locker rooms. The reciprocating membership does not inlcude programs, classes or discounts on programs or classes.
The service fee will be assessed at the Franklin/Grove City Y and is:
$5 month family memberships/$10 senior family memberships/$4 adult memberships/$7 senior memberships.
These fees represent the price difference between the Franklin Y and Oil City Y memberships.
Free Classes and Assessments
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Pennsylvania, at no extra charge.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating YMCA location and enjoy free access.
• The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for Scenic Rivers YMCA full facility members only.
• Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
• Silver Sneakers members may use other Silver Sneakers locations at any time.
• Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID.
• YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
• Program discounts do not apply.
• Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
• Other restrictions may apply.
|OIL CITY YMCA 7 Petroleum Street Oil City, PA 16301 814-677-3000||CAMP COFFMAN 4072 Camp Coffman Road Cranberry, PA 16319 814-677-3000||CLARION COUNTY YMCA 15952 Route 322 Suite 1 Clarion, PA 16214 814-764-3400|